What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
Our website does not require any registration, which allows you to visit it without telling us who you are. However, some sections of the site may suggest that you provide your name, address, email and phone. These data will be processed solely to work with your order or request in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the United States.
Personal data is used to deliver your order and to prepare analytic data on the use of the website.
We can combine, combine or anonymize Personal data using information about you from other resources, for example, from public databases, from demographic information providers, joint marketing partners, from social networking platforms and from other third parties.
We may use your data for our business purposes, including audits, monitoring and fraud prevention, and for other cases of possible abuse of our products and services, as well as to modify our services.
In addition, we may use your Personal Data:
- if we are obliged to do this in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, at the request of state and government agencies (including by order of a court, subpoena, or government order), including outside the country of your permanent residence;
- if necessary to comply with our terms and conditions;
- if we have reason to believe that the use of Personal Data is necessary to protect the legitimate rights, security and integrity of this website;
- to protect your safety or the safety of others;
- as part of any criminal or other legal investigation or legal proceeding in your country or other countries; or
- to prepare or resume negotiations or to complete a corporate or commercial transaction to the extent that it may be necessary from a reasonable point of view.
When and to whom can we disclose your information?
We have concluded agreements with such third parties providing for the use of Personal Data only for agreed purposes, as well as a ban on the sale of your Personal Data to third parties and disclosure to third parties (unless it is required by law).
How do we protect your personal data?
We use appropriate technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the information collected through this website. Unfortunately, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of information, especially transmitted over the Internet.
How long do we keep personal data?
We will store your Personal no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, or than is necessary to ensure compliance with legislative or regulatory requirements.
What rights does the user have and how can you dispose of them?
In any processing of Personal Data, we take reasonable steps to maintain the accuracy and relevance of your Personal Data for the purposes for which they were collected. We will give you the opportunity to use the following rights in accordance with the conditions and restrictions provided by law.
You can contact us regarding the use of your Personal Data, as well as in case you have objections to the full or partial processing of your Personal Data. You can withdraw your consent. You can request:
- access to your Personal Data in the form in which it is processed by us;
- correction or deletion of your Personal Data.
If you would like to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Data or to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.